general data protection regulations
of the Fantastic Film Festival
BIFFF/GDPR Rue Comtesse de Flandre/Gravin van Vlaanderenstraat 8 1020 Brussels ‐ Belgium tel: +32 2 201 17 13 E-mail: email@example.com Website www. bifff.net1. What information do we collect? The personal data we collect about you includes:
- Name, first name, age, gender, e‐mail, telephone, address
- Transaction history
- Details of visits to our website (traffic data)
- The photos and videos we use for promotional purposes
- We use personal access badges with photos (accreditations) for our volunteers, workers, the press, film professionals and subscribers to the festival pass.
- Other basic personal information you have provided to us (for example, when you give us your business card or when you send us an e-mail).
- You register for one of our events
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You are participating in a competition
- You submit a film or other artistic work to the festival
- You buy a ticket
- You make a purchase in our shop
- You update your preferences on our website
- You are applying for a job, an internship or a volunteer position
- You register with us as a professional or as a journalist
- You subscribe to a festival pass or accreditation to the festival
- You work or are part of the team
- You communicate with us in another way
- If we organize an event in collaboration with another organization: to help us organize it.
- If you have entered a contest with our partners: to receive the prizes you have won.
- To comply with any obligations (police and other crime protection and detection agencies or regulatory bodies)
- To our legal advisors
- For regulatory compliance or inspection purposes
- On some occasions, we sell tickets on behalf of other organizations. Your name, contact details and registration of the tickets you have purchased will be visible to this organization.