Join in the fantastical atmosphere of the BIFFF (Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival) and receive a free entrance ticket.
Visit the Euro Millions stand in a costume based on the theme of “Scandalously…”:
zombie, vampire, mysterious elf, etc. and you’ll get an unforgettable photo and a free entry ticket.
The Euro Millions stand will be open from 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
on Saturday 11, Sunday 12, Friday 17 and Saturday 18 April 2015
Free entrance tickets will be valid for showings taking place on the same day
at the following times:
- Cine 2: 7pm, 9:30pm, 12:30a.m.
- Cine 1: 6pm, 8pm, 10:30pm, except for Saturday 11 April 2015: only for the showings at 6pm and 10p.m.
What do you have to do?
- Simply visit the Euro Millions stand wearing a costume based on the theme of “Scandalously…” and you will receive a voucher for the showing of your choice (see list above).
- You will then be able to exchange this voucher for a cinema ticket at the festival reception desk.
- There are limited places available: 50 places for the showings in the “Cine 1” auditorium and 30 places for the showings in the “Cine 2” auditorium. The places are valid for the dates and times of the showings indicated above.
- We recommend that you visit the Euro Millions stand as early on as possible. This is because, even if you received a voucher, if the auditorium is full when you arrive at the reception desk for the showing of your choice you will not be given a cinema ticket.
- The campaign is not valid for showings taking place on other dates, at other times and/or in auditoriums other than those specified above.
- When you visit the Euro Millions stand, you will also have the option of having your photograph taken free of charge.
- The voucher for the chosen showing may not be subsequently exchanged for another voucher for another showing.
- Pre-bookings are not possible
- Neither the Festival nor the National Lottery shall be responsible for lost or damaged vouchers.
- Vouchers may not be sold on or exchanged for cash or other benefits in kind.
- Each person may only participate once per day.
- The photos taken at our stand will be published on our Euro Millions Facebook page, where you will be able to download them from 15 April 2015. Persons participating in this campaign agree to the photos taken at the Euro Millions stand being published on the National Lottery’s Euro Millions Facebook page or through any other communication media.
- Having your photograph taken is not required in order to receive a free entrance ticket; only the costume is compulsory.
- Persons not wearing a readily identifiable costume or wearing a costume that is expressly racist, pornographic, abusive or offensive in nature, or which does not correspond to the responses expected for such a campaign, shall be excluded from the campaign.
- Costumes that are incomprehensible, incoherent or devoid of any meaning shall also be excluded. Such decision shall be made solely at the discretion of Euro Millions.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not participate in this campaign. Participants may be asked for proof of age.