Join in the fantastical atmosphere of the BIFFF (Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival) and receive a free entrance ticket. Visit the EuroMillions stand in a costume based on the theme of “Scandalously…” zombie, vampire, mysterious elf, etc. and you’ll get an unforgettable photo and a free entrance ticket. You will also receive a EuroMillions gift voucher worth €2.
The EuroMillions stand will be open from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday 2, Sunday 3, Friday 8 and Saturday 9 April 2016.
Free entrance tickets will be valid for showings taking place on those same days at the following times:
- Cine 2: 7 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 12:30 a.m.
- Cine 1: 6:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m., except for Saturday 9 April 2016: only for the showings at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
What do you have to do?
- Simply visit the EuroMillions stand wearing a costume based on the theme of “Scandalously…” and have your photo taken. You will receive a EuroMillions gift voucher worth €2 as well as a free entrance ticket for the showing of your choice (see list above).
- In order to receive a free entrance ticket and a EuroMillions gift voucher, participants must agree to pose in costume and have their photograph taken.
- There are limited places available: 50 places for the showings in the “Cine 1” and 30 places for the showings in the “Cine 2”. The places are valid for the dates and times of the showings indicated above.
- The number of EuroMillions gift vouchers is also limited. Once the stock of vouchers has been exhausted we will not be able to offer any more.
- The campaign is not valid for showings taking place on other dates, at other times and/or in auditoriums other than those specified above.
- We recommend that you visit the Euro Millions stand as early on as possible. Once all free entrance tickets and all EuroMillions gift vouchers have been handed out, only the option to have your photograph taken will still be available.
- Entrance tickets for the chosen showing may not be subsequently exchanged for another entrance ticket for another showing.
- Pre-bookings are not possible.
- Neither the Festival nor the National Lottery shall be responsible for lost or damaged entrance tickets or EuroMillions gift vouchers.
- Entrance tickets and EuroMillions gift vouchers may not be sold on or exchanged for cash or other benefits in kind.
- Each person may only participate once per day.
- The photos taken at our stand will be published on our EuroMillions Facebook page, where you will be able to download them from 6 April 2016. Persons participating in this campaign agree to the photos taken at the EuroMillions stand being published on the National Lottery’s EuroMillions Facebook page or through any other communication media promoting a sponsorship campaign.
- Each participant in this campaign agrees to his or her personal data being registered with the National Lottery and that it may be used for marketing purposes and for sending (including via e-mail) information about its products or campaigns, commercial information, newsletters, or details of competitions or promotional offers relating to National Lottery products. The personal data collected shall be safeguarded by the National Lottery in accordance with the Law of 8 December 1992.
- Persons not wearing a readily identifiable costume or wearing a costume that is expressly racist, pornographic, abusive or offensive in nature, or which does not correspond to the responses expected for such a campaign, shall be excluded from the campaign.
- Costumes that are incomprehensible, incoherent or devoid of any meaning shall also be excluded. Such decision shall be made solely at the discretion of the National Lottery/EuroMillions.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not participate in this campaign. Participants may be asked for proof of age.