14/04 till 16/04
The Freaky Faktory is a space dedicated to curious and thirsty people!
It will gather several exhibitors and partners:
– Upcycling Phenomenon which offers a selection of carefully handcrafted objects and jewelry recycled from timeless antique or vintage objects, consciously selected for their form, history, purpose, choice of material or craftsmanship
– JIVER MINIATURE, which is dedicated to creating limited edition hand-painted resin collectibles featuring SF and military films.
– the unique Cléo, which offers funeral services in a new light with its funeral services named CROQUE-MADAME: A funny name for a moment of life like no other. From the organization of sustainable funerals to the training, through the foresight and the Farewell Ceremony, …
– FI-LIGHT: a creator of upcycled lighting fixtures from a series of objects that were not destined to end their days together but Philippe found a reason for them to coexist.
– We will also be hosting the WOODCUTTER for FREE axe throwing sessions throughout the Freaky Faktory weekend.
Hope to see many of you there to make this little gathering come to life!
But also :
“I MADE A POSTER FOR THE BIFFF”: The presence of several illustrating artists who created one of the posters of the festival!
– Q&A: Friday 14.04 @Q&A stage (19:00-20:00) & Saturday 15.04 @Q&A stage (18:00-19:00)
– Signing sessions: Friday 14.04 – Saturday 15.04 @Freaky Faktory after the Q&A
The winning game of our Pix’Hell contest will be available for testing during the whole weekend!
TROLLS AND BESTIOLES: Some of the artists from the “Trolls and Bugs” exhibition in collaboration with the Museum of Fantastic Art will also be present to share their art as well as for a signing session!