After the success of the first edition (more than 35 scripts from 5 different countries) with as laureate the script Les Têtes Rouges by David Leclercq, the BIFFF organizes a new edition with a surprise for the winner.
Open for everybody and responding to the following criteria:
- it has to be a feature script
- it has to be an original script
- it has to fit into genre cinema
- it has to be written in French
- it has to follow established script rules (http://www.cscinema.com/presenter/objet_script/)
- it has to be sent before 15 November 2016 to email@example.com