Free make-up contest : open to everyone !
Beginners, amateurs or semi-professionals, join us and let your imagination run wild on themes such as fantasy, science-fiction, horror and fairytales at the 32nd Make-Up Contest.
Transform human faces into beautiful or divine creatures or have fun with special effects. But most of all… enjoy yourselves!
Register for one of 3 categories: amateur, semi-pro, special fx (special effects). Registration is obligatory and must take place on the night itself at the make-up stand. Products will be put at your disposal, but you’re advised to bring your own material : brushes, sponges, latex, prostheses,…
The jury will choose the winners (based on pictures taken during the contest) on Friday 17 April. Be at the Festival at 9pm to pick up your award !
- At the make-up stand of the 33rd Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival – Center for Fine Arts
- From Wednesday 9 till Thursday 16 April 2015
- Between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm – free entry
- Responsible: Georges Stevens
- Attribution of prizes on Friday 17 April 2015 at 9:30 pm
With the participation of : www.finotto.be
Prizes are generously offered by